Mother, Agent, Broker, and miracle-worker
> BACKGROUND <
- Pam has worked a variety of jobs since she was a teenager, often juggling multiple responsibilities at once (which is one of her biggest strengths). She doesn't know the meaning of the word "lazy" or "dull" - this lady is always on the move! When Pam isn't in the Main Street office, you can find her in her home office, coordinating her various roles as agent, board member, wife, and mother. Hustle, thy name is Pam Etem!
- With 3 quirky boys, 2 happy pugs, 2 content cats, and 1 motivated husband, Pam loves to be surrounded by friends (2 legged or 4) and family. She believes in cultivating positive energy and goes out of her way to share her sunshine with others. ☀️
> PAST JOBS <
- Pam's first job was at Disneyland - as Dopey! She credits her ballet routine in red high top Converse shoes for getting her the role as one of the seven dwarves from Snow White, but her talent quickly moved her into other positions within Disney in a variety of performance-based roles.
- Pam has also appeared in a number of popular TV shows, including Baywatch, Days of our Lives, and General Hospital!
- Perhaps her most harrowing job has been her work as a stewardess, which landed her in New York on 9/11. She was there to watch the Towers fall and used her time stranded in the city to come up with what we now know as Team Etem.
> HOBBIES & LIKES <
- Drink of choice: white wine (especially on warm summer nights)
- Favorite food: sushi 🍱
- Hobbies: CorePower yoga and travelling
- Favorite aspect of her job: solving problems, untying knots, and thinking creatively
- Pam loves sharing puns, joking around, and making people laugh
> FUN FACTS <
- Pam danced on a Rose Parade float and was a regular on American Bandstand! (Millennials: ask your parents)
- She met Darren through Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade as a dancer to his coach driver on the Cinderella float. Talk about a fairytale romance! Within 5 years, they were married, and are now going on 40 years of partnership, support, and love.